Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Jungle Book

After a threat from the tiger, Sher Khan, forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named, Mowgli, embarks on a journey of self discovery with the aid of the panther, Bagheera, and the free spirited bear, Baloo.

The Jungle Book in every way is an awesome movie.I'm from kerala. 15-17 years ago my friends watched TV serials of Mowgli. I didn't because I don't have TV. I only read comics of Jungle Book. When I see the movie... What did I tell guys,, Oh my god.. I was in another world of 2 hours. The animals and jungle are very realistic. The little Mowgli is so cute. And that one is completely CGI. When I watched Life of Pie the tiger in that movie is amazing and realistic .But Sher-Khan (The Tiger) is very frightening and more realistic in this movie. I am giving 10 out of 10 because I really wanted to see this type of movie.The music in this movie by John Debney and directed by the director of Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment